Welcome back, BlueSky Students!
It’s finally here, the first week of school.
We understand that many of you may have questions. Rest assured. We’re here to help.
Whether you’re a new or returning BlueSky student, we’re here to support you so you can have a successful school year.
Follow our quick start tips to get started.
Get to know your teachers.
Things may seem drastically different in an online school, but in reality, your teachers are in the front of the room like they are in a traditional school.
BlueSky Online School offers many advantages:
- Teachers are online and ready to help you ALL DAY LONG.
- Teachers are available via email, text, Moodle messages or phone.
- Teachers have various online tools to help you learn and to answer your questions.
Complete the “Getting to Know You” assignments in your classes.
Many teachers begin the year with a “Getting to Know You” assignment. This is a good opportunity to make a connection with your teacher right away.
Some useful things you can share with your teachers:
- Share the name your preferred to be called.
- Share the best way to get in touch with you (like text or email).
- Share the obstacles that you may be facing while attending school.
Read the Syllabus, Class Expectations, and other getting started assignments for each course.
- Open each document and read them thoroughly.
- Make sure to ask your teacher if you have any questions or concerns about what is expected.
Get to know and understand your Academic Snapshot. This tool provides you with a wealth of information regarding your course progress.
Please subscribe to our blog for additional helpful tips and resources.
Everyone at BlueSky Online School is here to help. If you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact your teachers, advisor, counselor, or principal.