The information below are to help you support your student.
Click on this link to view the handbook: Student/Parent Handbook
Parent/Guardian Orientation Tutorials
Below you will find links to video tutorials and other information that will help you support your student. The tutorials will help you navigate BlueSky’s support, information, and learning systems. You will learn how to monitor your student’s progress and to whom to go for help.
- Dealing with Stress
- Helping Children Cope in Unsettling Times
- Depression in Children and Adolescents
- Bullies and Victims
- Homework – A Guide for Parents
- Keeping Children Safe on the Internet
- Mood Disorders
- ADHD: A Primer for Parents
- Preventing Youth Suicide
- LGBTQ: Preventing Violence and Harassment at School
- National Center for Homeless Education
BlueSky Online School Conferences
Our 2018-2019 Parent/Teacher conferences are scheduled for:
Thursday, October 4, 2018 from 3:00 – 7:00 PM at our West St. Paul office.
Thursday, February 21, 2019 from 3:00 – 7:00 at our West St. Paul office.