Social Work Resource Center
Welcome to the new Social Work Resource Center!
Each student has a designated social worker at BlueSky Online. Our licensed social workers can provide confidential help with school, personal, or family concerns and can connect you with resources in your community. Our social workers help in the following areas:
- School concerns (motivation, goal setting, scheduling, attendance,)
- Family concerns (divorce or separation, serious illness or death, any other family issue that would cause stress or concern)
- Personal concerns (relationships, self esteem, mental health, substance abuse, exposure to violence, anger management, grief and loss, behavior management)
- Resource and referral (financial assistance, legal assistance, prenatal care, county medical health, housing, mental health care, etc.)
- Crisis assistance (any major event or issue that needs immediate assistance)
You will find information about the support groups offered by the social workers under the "support group" tab. Also, you will find resources within your county under the "Resources for Students" tab.
If you have further questions, please contact your social worker. If you are unsure of your social worker, please check with your Homebase Advisor for their contact information.
BlueSky Social Worker Contact Information
Carolyn Disch- email@example.com- (320) 493-8337
Casie Hammel- firstname.lastname@example.org- (507) 226-5678
Angie Rackstraw- email@example.com- (320) 493-1639
Lynn Riebe- firstname.lastname@example.org- (320) 309-7514