Your counselor helps you plan your path through BlueSky, from enrollment to graduation, and beyond.
- Informs you about the credits you need for graduation
- Helps you choose your courses according to your interests and credit needs
- Can assist you in exploring college credit options while at BlueSky
- Provides guidance and resources for exploring career interests
- Provides guidance and resources for exploring learning opportunities beyond BlueSky, including community and technical colleges, 4-year colleges, and universities.
- Helps you with financial aid applications.
- Works as a team with your advisor and assigned social worker to support you both personally and academically